Cloud computing gives you the ability to access documents from any device with an Internet connection. We offer support packages to enable you to deliver the curriculum with ease and efficiency utilising cloud technologies, such as Microsoft’s Office 365 and Google’s G-Suite.
Our knowledge of schools allows the design, bespoke tailoring and implementation of solutions which meet and adapt to individual needs and aspirations, taking care of the technical aspects and leaving you to concentrate on making the most of what the platforms have to offer over traditional Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) services.
The benefits include:
- greater flexibility for where, when and how staff work
- access to documents for pupils at home, at no cost to their families
- regular improvements to the solution with no hidden upgrade costs
- always available, online storage, big enough to meet current and future needs
Learning cloud service
The learning cloud service provides a set-up, advice and support service for your schools use of Office 365 or Google Apps for Education.
What is included:
- initial consultation to help you decide which of the platforms is most suitable and any infrastructure changes necessary for a successful implementation
- set-up of your school’s domain in the chosen platform, including school-specific email addresses; staff, pupil and governor accounts; and shared areas
- up to three hours of in-school support (including a 90-minute staff launch session in Year 1, additional in-school support may include working with pupils or governors)
- migration of agreed data from existing solution, including staff mailboxes, document libraries and calendars
- two free course places per year
- an invitation to update seminars/briefings
Website development service
We provide customers with a professionally designed, responsive website that can be accessed on a wide range of devices. It can be updated directly by the customer, using a user-friendly interface, or by us on their behalf. The service level agreement ensures that your school website is reviewed at regular intervals so that it continues to meet statutory requirements and evolving best practice.
What is included:
- initial consultation to discuss content, design and functional requirements
- training, guidance and support on the use of the content management system
- assistance to update content
External domains/web addresses
If you are an external company and we look after your domains for you, please see Nominet: terms and conditions of domain name registration.