We provide secondary and post-16 school improvement support to educational providers throughout County Durham, the north east region and nationally.
Our vision is to ensure the highest quality of educational opportunities and outcomes for all young people at a time when education is experiencing rapid and unparalleled change. Increasingly, in addition to supporting our maintained schools, we can support academies, free schools, independent schools, further education colleges and other educational institutions.
What we offer
We provide a wide range of challenge and support to schools. This includes:
- a professional consultation to match support with identified school development priorities
- on-going support from an Education Durham professional
- supported self-reviews across a range of aspects of school effectiveness
- executive leader, senior leader and mid leader support and development
- headteacher performance management
- network meetings for NQTs, classroom teachers, mid leader and senior leaders
- a comprehensive new heads programme designed to provide help and guidance on both short term and long term issues
- bespoke support packages across a range of aspects of provision
- a conference programme which is focused on contemporary issues in education
- a comprehensive programme for RQTS, NQTS and TAs is available
- regular head teacher briefings
Take a look at all of the different services and packages we can offer you in our:
- Service level agreements for secondary schools in County Durham
- Service level agreements for secondary schools outside County Durham
What people say about us
We thought your session was great – absolutely spot on, practical and useful. Also supportive and friendly. Excellent feedback from my team – we could do with you for whole school CPD.