Pool maintenance and servicing is essential for anyone responsible for managing pool facilities.
We pride provide advice and guidance to staff for the management and maintenance of swimming pools. We will support you to deal with emergency situations, provide guidance on all aspects of the management and maintenance of swimming pools and assess pool plant operators.
What we offer:
- Advice and site specific training for staff (Pool Plant Operator certificated) on the procedures essential to achieve good standards of pool water quality, plant and equipment maintenance.
- Advice and training in the safe use and storage of pool chemicals and the required personal protective equipment.
- Provide micro-biological testing of pool water quality by an independent registered body.
- Monitoring and liaison with sub-contractors.
- Servicing and calibration of automatic dosing equipment.
- Advice and support in relation to poor pool water quality situations including undertaking super chlorination when required.
- Providing advice and guidance on repair and maintenance requirements.
- Regular monitoring of pool water testing results undertaken by the pool plant operators.
- Periodic competency assessments of pool plant operators and advice on further training if required.